An XTERRA Offroad Triathlon: Do it solo or as a team but be sure to TRI it!!!
- 01.25.15 :: More information coming soon!
- 2015 XTERRA TRI the Torture >> August 8th
- In beautiful Glorieta, NM.
There will be activities for all; before, during, and after the race, on the Glorieta Camps Campus. Enjoy hiking, biking, waterpark fun and more! Bring the family for a fun day in the mountains. Food and drink will be available after the race.
Schedule of Events
- August 1, 2015 – Pre-ride, run and swim. Community Day Glorieta Camps.
- August 6, 2015 - midnight, registration closes.
- August 7, 2015 – 2 PM Pre-ride, run & swim. Glorieta Camps.
- August 7, 2015 - 4-6 PM Check-in, Glorieta Camps, Boat House.
- August 8, 2015 – 7 AM Glorieta Camps, transition & check-in open, Boat House.
- August 8, 2015 – 8 AM check-in closes.
- August 8, 2015 - 8:45 AM transition closes.
- August 8, 2015 - 8:45 AM pre-race meeting, Boat House area.
- August 8, 2015 - 9 AM race start.
- August 8, 2015 - 11:15-11:30 AM expect first racer finish.
- August 8, 2015 – 1 PM XTERRA TRI the Torture Awards.
Race Venue Description
Thank you for registering, supporting a racer, spectating or volunteering for XTERRA TRI the Torture. We’re excited to have you participating in the Second Annual XTERRA Tri the Torture. We’ve laid out a fun, yet challenging course on the beautiful Glorieta Camps property. Spectators are encouraged and will have fun at Glorieta Camps. We have an announcer/DJ to keep everyone entertained and up to date on what’s happening in the race. The venue has an area with big trees for shade and a nice grass lawn adjacent to the transition which is great for spectating. Spectators will be able to use the water park, trails, and possibly a zip line or two, after the race has started. Race start is 9 AM on August 8th, 2015.
Race Venue Directions
The race venue is at Glorieta Camps, 11 State Road 50 located off I-25, 15 miles north of Santa Fe. To get to the race venue:
- Take I-25 to exit 299.
- Coming from the South, go left over I-25 then left again on the frontage road, back the way in the direction you just traveled to the Glorieta Camps gate.
- From the North, go right and then left on the frontage road to the Glorieta Camps gates.
- For more information on the venue and directions visit www.glorieta.org